Sunday, September 1, 2013

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Now that the room is done, it is getting its full use. I have kids begging to go to therapy (including those boys who don't need it). I have many recruits and helpers to assist me as this has become a literal HOT SPOT for Busega. Who can resist the large balls, the scooter boards, the swings????

We are finally moving with some new tools and it is very exciting! Here are some snaps of the new work being done:

Lucy working with Peter 

Hugh and Peter practicing before we try the crutches


Learning how to use a loftstrand

Abed discovering himself in a mirror AND
initiating movement on his own! 

Shaffique working on higher level balance

As you can see, I have lots of helpers

I do not have any refusals for therapy anymore. Therapy has now become FUN!


Fred, trying out the scooter board as a prototype
to a custom scooter board for him 

Sibiri goofing around with Brian

Eric's first interaction with his environment! The colors are actually bringing him
out of his own little world. 

After spinning...lots of smiles

Joseph being distracted while he is stretching.
 Makes my job MUCH easier! 

I am so excited to have our new CMMB team from the USA coming to take the reigns and run with these programs! Counting down the days until their arrival! 

1 comment: