Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WEST AND WEWAXATION AT WAST! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Only my Brother, who loved Bugs Bunny as much as I did, will appreciate that line!

Everyone needs time to rest...this last weekend was mine....prompted by another onset of fever last week (mild this time). I was not messing around...went to the MD...just a virus, but my immunity is now in the toilet. I was told to "REST"...so "REST" I DID!

A view onto the porch from the room 

The dining area overlooking
Lake Victoria

I somehow found a cheap little hotel in Kampala with views of Lake Victoria. It was quiet...my room's doors opened fully onto a beautiful patio and I was able to see the sunrise in the morning over the lake. I slept for 3 days and ate good food.

Peace and quiet 

Beautiful views! 

Returning Tuesday this week to work, I managed to start back in with a renewed sense of passion. There is little more than 2 months remaining and still a list of things to do. One of the wonderful gifts has been the fact I am reunited with the artists who created the mural in the gym.

Dan and Nicholas holding the frame for a new mirror

Reflections of the mural in the mirror

Beauty upon Beauty! 

Dan and Nicholas are back to creating magic for the senses with the broken pieces of mirror that occurred during the large mirror installation. The beauty astounds me. They are now creating a wall sculpture for the private treatment room which will be perfect for the sensory integration needs of the children.


LOVE the details!

HOW BLESSED IS THIS ROOM???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment