Sunday, February 3, 2013

MICHAEL MY ANGEL IS GONE

This AM I woke with a start around 5:15 ...I felt sick...could not shake the feeling...felt drained. I didn't go to Mass...I slept for 2 hours still feeling sick and weak but could not put my finger on it. I walked downstairs at 11 AM to find out that Michael...my dear friend and Boda driver, who took good care of me on the many rides to and from work, to and from adventures to find Jonah up country...
had been murdered sometime around 5:15 to 5:45 this AM.

My heart is truly breaking...I just payed my respects to his family. They are devastated. Please say a prayer for Michael and his family.

Michael was my Angel...he protected me wherever I went...he kept me safe. I pray he is relieved of all his worries and the strain of this difficult life and can rest in joyful repose with his Maker.
Michael on the Left and his younger brother Godfrey on the Right


Michael my Friend and Angel on one of many shopping trips

No comments:

Post a Comment