Tuesday, August 6, 2013

REVISION OF FINAL EXAM GRADE///ROOM UPDATES

I was corrected by Douglass and told that I need to make a revision in my final exam grade from the last blog entry...by Ugandan standards, I ONLY got a B+ at best on my final exam. HMMM....RATS.

OK..so be it...apparantly, I may be in store for a repeat exam....I wonder if I can get extra credit elsewhere to avoid that....hmmm

UPDATE:

These are some of the room update pictures...we are nearly there! I just met with Victor, from Katalemwa, yesterday and we set up the initial plan to have an orthotist come to Busega to see the kids...this is instead of carting the kids all the way out there...a pain...I think this will work! He also dropped off the remaining equipment I had ordered back in December.

Bro Gabriel, Bro Ciprion and Victor posing after the
final delivery! 

We are nearly complete with all orders now!

I am breathing a sigh of relief now...it is ALL COMING TOGETHER!!!

The sculpture made from pieces of broken mirror

The wall ladder and mirror

Beautiful now!

The framed in mirrors are not only functional, but beautiful! 

The only remaining order is with the carpenter...the 2 step stools and another piece of equipment for the sensory swing....nearly there...nearly there!

I am a happy camper!!!!!
To top this all off, we had a visit from Patrick, the director of COMBRID friends of Disability! He was in town and stopped by with his brother, Joseph, to visit Busega! What a wonderful surprise! We were able to share a bit more about what each of us do for the community. We plan to meet again soon. I do stand corrected as I said Patrick was from Lira. He is actually from Arua (a little farther North and West than Lira).

Jospeh, Patrick, myself and Douglass

Douglass and I with Joseph and my boys! 
We meet people in life along our paths...we have no idea sometimes the reason or the value in this meeting....I feel there is no chance...God has all of this planned out. Embrace the opportunities given to you as these people may play a HUGE part in your life even though you may be completely unaware. They may, in fact, change your life completely...

No comments:

Post a Comment